Posted by John on Monday, October 22, 2007 at 9:08pm.
Use FOIL to multiply:
(6x – 1)(3x – 4)
6x*3x + 6x*(-4) + (-1)*3x + (-1)*(-4) =
6x*3x = 18x^2
6x*-4 = -24x
-1*3x = -3x
-1* -4 = 4
18x^2 – 24x -3x +4 =
18x^2 – 27x + 4
- Algebra - Melissa, Monday, October 22, 2007 at 9:12pm
Thats right! :)
- Algebra - Reiny, Monday, October 22, 2007 at 9:19pm
(anything) = 1 except 0^0 which is undefined
- Algebra - Melissa, Monday, October 22, 2007 at 9:24pm
Anything to the 0 power is 1. And somehow my final answer was
xz^3 / 9^-2y^-2
but i really could be wrong, hopefully someone else can help u with this one cause im not positive!
- Algebra - Anonymous, Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 1:49pm
- Algebra - Anonymous, Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 4:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - (2x-1)(3x-7)(4x+3) =6x^2-14x-33x+7 =(6x^2-19x+7)(4x+3) =24x^3+18x^2-126x+...
- BobPursley..here it is: - Problem 1: (x-2)/(3x+4) - 6x/(x+1) What I did: Common ...
- Math - Find the Least Common multiple of the two expressions: 24x^2-96 & 18x^2+...
- algebra - -12X^6+24x^5-18x^2/-6x^2=2x^4+24x^3-3x could some one check this for ...
- Math - Find the HCF of f(x) = 6x^3 + 24x^2 + 18x, g(x) = 4x^4 + 4x^3 - 24x^2
- Algebra 2 - Find the LCD of 5/18x^2y^3,-3/24x^4y^5
- math - when I have (2x^(3)-18x)-(2x^(3)) / (x^(2)-9) am I suppose to be left ...
- algebra - -12x^6+24x^5-18x^2/-6x^2 3x^4+x^3-3x check see if I did it right.
- Algebra (Re.: Reiny) - The fact that there was that nice symmetry to the ...
- algebra - Reduce answers to lowest terms. 1.) 2x/2x^2+5x-3 + 5/x^2-9 = 2.) x-3/...