Posted by Mack on Monday, October 22, 2007 at 8:46pm.
On Chapter 3 "Black People In Colonial North America 1526-1763,"
What happened in 1663?
What happened in 1694?
What were the list of codes that controlled the activities of slaves?
- African Amer. Study - Writeacher, Monday, October 22, 2007 at 9:16pm
I don't know which book's Chapter 3 you're using, but to find the answers you're looking for you should go back through the text and/or use a good search engine -- http://www.google.com will get you good results if you have good search terms. Try searching for these:
slaves american colonies 1663
slaves american colonies 1694
slavery list codes
- African Amer. Study - SraJMcGin, Monday, October 22, 2007 at 10:35pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. You will LOVE the first site, which is a PDF file you need to download because it has all the dates and what happened!
- African Amer. Study - Mack, Monday, October 22, 2007 at 10:38pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Can you please check these questions on the slave trade I have to ...
- English 7 - I need your help you see like... ok here is my topiv sentence for ...
- Social studies - explain the reasons for the proclamation of 1763. The ...
- African Amer. Study - Help me find websites for these Questions. What were the ...
- social studies - I have a social exam coming up, and my teacher told us the ...
- World History - Which of the following did reforms first try to end in the slave...
- African Amer. Study - What was the Baltimore Alliance?
- Social Studies 7R - Question Homework Check - What is the Proclamation of 1763...
- African Amer. Study - Who was involved in the Baltimore Alliance?
- African Amer. Study - What's another name for Jack Pritchard?