posted by John on .
1. I'd like to talk about four skills in English
2. I'd like to talk about improving my English four skils.
3. I'd like to talk about how to improve English four skills.
Would you like to take a look at the sentences above? Are they all correct? Do I have to add 'the' before four skills?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Don't forget a period at the end of sentence one. In both sentence #2 and #3 how about switching the 2 words "English four" to "four English?"
You would improve the sentences in #1 and #3 by adding "the", and by putting four before English. In sentence #2 the word "my" takes the place of "the".
1. I'd like to talk about the four English skills
2. I'd like to talk about my four English skills.
3. I'd like to talk about how to improve the four English skills.