Posted by Christian on Monday, October 22, 2007 at 9:49am.
Determine the rhythm and meter of each set.
"Workers earn it.
Spendthrifts burn it.
Bankers lend it
Women spend it.
Forgers fake it.
Taxes take it.
Dying leave it.
Heirs recieve it.
Thrifty save it.
Misers crave it.
Robbers seize it.
Rich increase it.
Gamblers lose it.
I could use it."
I think this has a heptameter but I am having trouble determining the rhythm.
I am totally lost on this one-
"When the dark
Of a spring
There is one
Wwho will serve."
If I had to guess I would say this is an anapest monometer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- EnglishCheck - CHECK PLEASE 1. (Points: 2) The bank will not (lend, loan) money ...
- English-poetry - How can I determine the meter and rhythm of a poem? How do I ...
- english - how do you determine the rhythm and meter of a poem? also how do you ...
- MATH - There are 10 similar coins, but 2 of them are fake. The fake ones are ...
- english - i was just wondering does this song lyric have a metaphor? The stars ...
- Maths - A company employs 4 times as many unskilled workers as it does skilled ...
- PLZ Check My Math? - Sorry! Another rates/proportions question! "Myles mows ...
- Economics - Women are less likely to be member of labor unions because: A. Fewer...
- US government - someone please give me some conservative point about taxes. ...
- social studies - what exactly does increasing/decreasing population growth say ...