posted by Camron on .
1.A trench is associated with which plate boundaries. Oceanic-oceanic convergence, hot spot, divergent boundary, oceanic-continental convergence, continental-continental convergence.
My answer is divergent boundary. Is this correct?
2. A rift valley extending thousands of miles is associated with which plate boundaries. Oceanic-oceanic convergence, hot spot, divergent boundary, oceanic-continental convergence, continental-continental convergence.
My answer is a continental continental convergence is this correct?
1. A divergent boundry is when two plate move away from each other I think the best answer is Oceanic-Oceanic Convergence
2.I think it is divergent boundries
* Where Is It Found?: Provide a location on the Earth where this type of boundary is located.
* What are some features: Describe several geologic features associated with this type of boundary.
* What are some Connections to Other Disciplines: Give an example of something from Math, Language Arts, or Social Studies that helps describe the meaning of this type of boundary.
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "'plate boundaries'" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.