Posted by Camron on Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 8:41am.
1.A trench is associated with which plate boundaries. Oceanic-oceanic convergence, hot spot, divergent boundary, oceanic-continental convergence, continental-continental convergence.
My answer is divergent boundary. Is this correct?
2. A rift valley extending thousands of miles is associated with which plate boundaries. Oceanic-oceanic convergence, hot spot, divergent boundary, oceanic-continental convergence, continental-continental convergence.
My answer is a continental continental convergence is this correct?
- Earth Science - April, Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 10:41am
1. A divergent boundry is when two plate move away from each other I think the best answer is Oceanic-Oceanic Convergence
2.I think it is divergent boundries
- Earth Science - Sarah, Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 9:14pm
* Where Is It Found?: Provide a location on the Earth where this type of boundary is located.
* What are some features: Describe several geologic features associated with this type of boundary.
* What are some Connections to Other Disciplines: Give an example of something from Math, Language Arts, or Social Studies that helps describe the meaning of this type of boundary.
- Earth Science - PsyDAG, Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 11:03am
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "'plate boundaries'" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - According to the theory of plate tectonics, how do two plates interact...
- Science - Are all of these true? 1. Ocean ridges are not associated with orogeny...
- earth science - Which of the following statements is TRUE? S-waves are able to ...
- Earth Science - Which of the following does NOT occur at a convergent boundary? ...
- science - Active volcanos are most likely to form at a)transform boundaries b)...
- science - ~Which type of plate is thicker? continental or oceanic [i know that ...
- Earth Science - Which of the following does NOT occur at a subduction zone? A. ...
- science - Will you please check my answers? How are oceanic and continental ...
- Structure of Earth - Differences between Lithosphere and Asthenosphere. Im ...
- physical science - explain how a mountain range can be formed by an oceanic ...