Posted by anne on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 at 8:26pm.
solve the porportion 2/7 = x/42
the answer is below, but which one
Can you help me pleeezz
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Solve each porportion. 2/3 = 1.2/x x=?
- Pre algebra - Solve the porportion w/7 is equal to 36/42
- Math... - solve the porportion: 9/12=15/? please help.
- math156 - x/3 = x+10/6 it would read as x over 3 = x plus 10 over 6 I have no ...
- Algebra 1 - 11) Tell which real number corresponds to the situation. During a ...
- Pre-Algebra - How would I solve a problem like the one below? 5h-9=-16+6h
- Algebra 2 - would some one please check these for me 1. divide x^2-36y^2 over 5x...
- algebra - Hat sizes are determined by measuring the circumference of one's head ...
- Algebra - To solve the system of equations, which expression could be ...
- Algebra 2 - Solve each system. x-4y-6z=-34 -7x+5y-7z=-24 z=5x-7y+18 These are my...