Posted by pinkpolkadots7 on Monday, October 15, 2007 at 4:37pm.
I have another question on the spanish crossword puzzle. the question is:
La madre siempre va a la ____ cuando compra zapatos para sus hijos.
What does this mean? I can't figure it out. Please help me.
- spanish - pinkpolkadots7, Monday, October 15, 2007 at 4:41pm
i forgot to mention before that the word has 9 letters. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
- spanish - Gina, Monday, October 15, 2007 at 4:48pm
My mom always goes to the _____ when she wants to by her children shoes.
I think thats it. Im not quite sure what fits in there though.
- spanish - haha, Monday, October 15, 2007 at 5:04pm
what is store in spanish
- spanish - Jennifer, Monday, October 15, 2007 at 5:15pm
what about shoestore
- spanish - Jennifer, Monday, October 15, 2007 at 5:36pm
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Monday, October 15, 2007 at 6:13pm
¡excelente! See? You figured that one out! Always try these things in a cross-word puzzle:
1. look at the blanks around the word because if you sure you filled those in correctly you will have some of the letters.
2. look at the vocabulary in the unit/chapter you are doing.
3. try the English and then it was so much easier to come up with "shoestore!"
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish-Math - I need to be able to help my 8 year niece with her homework. I ...
- spanish - "¿Recuerdas cómo era Susana de pequeña?" "Sí, era una muchacha muy ...
- Spanish - 1. ___ hermanas son ____. Question 7 options: Su, bonitas Sus, bonita ...
- Spanish Literature - Can somebody please make the corrections here on what I ...
- spanish - "Sra. Domínguez, ¿por cuánto tiempo estaban enfermos sus hijos?" "...
- Spanish - 33. "¿Siempre obedecias a tus padres cuando eras niña?" "No, eras muy ...
- spanish - Cuando era pequeña, Marta siempre _____ a sus padres. a. ayudó b. ...
- spanish - answer the questions in spanish: 1.¿Qué enciendes cuando tienes calor...
- spanish - help, Cuando era niño, yo era muy _____. Mi madre siempre me daba todo...
- SPANISH HELP!! - In this writing assessment, you are going to use vocabulary ...