Posted by shelly on Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 8:13pm.
List the following steps of the accounting cycle in their proper order
a. Preparing the post closing trial balance
b. postint the journal entries
c. journalizing and posting adjusting entries
d. preparing the adjusted trial balance
e. journalizing and posting closing entries
f. analyzing transactions and events
g. preparing the fianacial statements
preparing the unadjusted trial balance
i. journalizing transactions and events
I got this
1.preparing the finacial statements
2. preparing the post-closing trial balance
3.posting the journal entries
4. journalizing transactions and events
5. journalizing and posting closing entries
6.analyzing transactions and events
7. journalizing and posting adjusting entries
8.prepaing the unadjusted trial balance
9. preparing the adjusted trial balance
any one help me out to if this is right?
Answer this Question
- accounting - List the following steps of the accounting cycle in their proper ...
- account. question - Is this correct are the steps correct for the accounting ...
- acct. correction - can someone correct these for me thanks. for the accounting ...
- accouting class - Is this order correct for the accouting cycle: 1. Analyzing ...
- Acc 280 - Is posting and preparing the closing entries the same? If not how do ...
- accounting - Preparing closing entries and a post-closing trial balance for ...
- accounting - P4-2A The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for ...
- accounting - how do i record adjusting and closing entries for a service ...
- accounting - E4-19 On December 31, the adjusted trial balance of Oslo Employment...
- Accounting question - How are posting procedures for closing entries and for ...