Posted by Bailey on Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 10:50pm.
does ab anthropoid still exist today????? [type of ape thing]
science - Bailey, Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 10:50pm
science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 9:45am
"an·thro·poid /ˈænθrəˌpɔɪd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[an-thruh-poid] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. resembling humans.
2. belonging or pertaining to the primate suborder Anthropoidea, characterized by a relatively flat face, dry nose, small immobile ears, and forward-facing eyes, comprising humans, apes, Old World monkeys, and New World monkeys. Compare prosimian.
science - Bailey, Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 3:18pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Using Proportionality symbol The height of Big Foot is 10 times that ...
- Math - The height of Big Foot is 10 times that of an ordinary ape. How many ...
- Algebra - The height of Big Foot is 10 times that of an ordinary ape. How many ...
- Cultural Diversity - Do you think slavery still exist today? In America? In ...
- English - Are these correct? Here, I am supposed to label the sentences ...
- 3rd grade - Dean works with baby animals at a Zoo. This week he measured a ...
- Social Studies - I need help finding a current event. The topic is A Famous ...
- Geology - Why are the Ape Caves called the Ape Caves?
- life science - what features do African ape share with humans
- History - I have written a paper on John D. Rockefeller and now I am stuck could...