Posted by Sarah on Friday, October 12, 2007 at 9:48pm.
can someone check and see if I did these problems right.
Are <,>, or =
33>32.9 is bigger
round to the indicated decimal place
26.1978 three decimal places
find the decimal equivalent of the mixed number.
- math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 12, 2007 at 9:59pm
Your first <>= Problems are right. :-)
26.1978 needs to be rounded to three decimal places.
7 is in the third decimal place. What should you round 7 to?
Yes. 11 1/4 = 11.25
Unless you're rounding to the second decimal place, 3.671 is greater than 3.67.
- math - Sarah, Friday, October 12, 2007 at 10:18pm
- math - sarahving, Friday, March 14, 2008 at 5:39pm
i dont know how to do a round indicated place
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - round result to two decimal places...the answer i have is: 7.023 so two ...
- physics - What average force in N is required to stop an 1,188 kg car in 9 s if...
- Math - say you have 4/13 and the decimal equivalent to it is 30.76923 how do I ...
- Math Question - This problem on my homework is asking me to write each fraction ...
- Math - Could someone double check me Write the answer in lowest terms 5/9 + 8/9...
- maths - calculate the area 1.76 and 1.76 writr your 2 decimal answer to the two...
- Math - Round to the indicated decimal place. 6.949 tenths
- math - Round to the indicated decimal place 4829.67321 thousandths
- Math Plz help me - I want to know about the ROund off rule : my quiz say Round ...
- math - in a right triangle ABC, C = 90°, a = 33.6 inches and b = 28.4 inches. ...