Posted by Mary on Friday, October 12, 2007 at 7:28pm.
I didn't help with my last math problem:
Perform the indicated operations.
14x-7/x^2+3x-4 * x^2+6x+8/2x^2+5x-3 / x^2+2x/x^2+2x-3
I appreciate the help.
algebra - Reiny, Friday, October 12, 2007 at 7:41pm
I will assume you meant the following:
(14x-7)/(x^2+3x-4) * (x^2+6x+8)/(2x^2+5x-3) ÷ (x^2+2x)/(x^2+2x-3)
Then everything factors very nicely and my answer was 7/x
Don't forget the restrictions of
x not= -4,1,-3,1/2,-2,0
Hint:(my restrictions should give you a clue what the factors of the denominators were)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math- please help! - Please help with these 5 problems! I have the solutions but...
- Algebra - I really need your help in solving this problem. I appreciate your ...
- ALGEBRA - Perform the indicated operations and write the answer in the form a + ...
- Math 141 - I am having trouble with this problem. perform the indicated ...
- math - Perform the indicated operations and write the answer in the form a + bi...
- college algebra - 1. divide and simplify x^2+x-56/x^1-1 / x-7/2x+2 2. find the ...
- Algebra - Perform the indicated operations of 5/8-(2-7)
- algebra - Perform the indicated operations and simplify. y-4/y-9 - y+1/y+9 + y-...
- College Algebra - perform the indicated operations 9-3[4-3(2)
- college algebra - -14-[18-(6-10)] perform the indicated operations