Posted by Jillian on Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 7:56pm.
How do you do these probelms?
- Prealgebra - Namrto, Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 8:00pm
1. Subtract 11 from both sides, to get rid of the 11. Then solve for p.
Then divide by 7 to get rid of the 7.
Does that help?
- Prealgebra - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 8:01pm
7p = -31 - 11
7p = -42
p = -6
Follow this pattern for solving the rest of the problems.
If you post your answers, we'll be glad to check them for you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - ok i'm having probelms with constructing perpendicular Bisectors.......
- Investigation - Conduction, convection, or radiation? The heat yuo feel from a ...
- math! - how do yuo do lcm i know i did it in like 1st grade but i need helpp!!
- algebra - can you put things on your website to make me prepaird for 5th grade ...
- chemistry - Can yuo please help balance this equation? Copper (I) sulfide reacts...
- Algebra I - Did I do these probelms correctly? Find the intercepts 1. y^2 = x^2...
- science - what causes the northern and southern lights to occur yyftyrf da ert ...
- English - Hello!! I have to write paragraph. What I do, english is my second ...
- Linguistcs - Ambiguous sentences, can yuo help me with two interpretations for ...
- phy - In a capacitor, yuo have two plates, one is connected to a battery but ...