Posted by 5th grade on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 at 6:34pm.
what is the decimal form of 6 tenths
5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 10, 2007 at 6:36pm
6/10 = 0.6
You can use a calculator and divide the top number by the bottom number to find its decimal equivalent.
5th grade math - Sara, Wednesday, October 10, 2007 at 6:41pm
How many ten thousandths are in one thousandth?
5th grade math - victoria, Wednesday, October 10, 2007 at 11:02pm
5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 10, 2007 at 6:43pm
There must be ten thousandths in one thousandth. :-)
5th grade math - gafffif, Friday, January 31, 2014 at 10:30am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - what is 6 m and 80 cm in decimal form? is it 6.08m?
- math 4th grade - i am a mixed decimal number the sum of my whole number is equal...
- 5th GRADE - Write fourteen thousand and six tenths in standard form. I wrote: ...
- 5th Grade Math - Can you please show me the steps on how to write each decimal ...
- Math - It seems that even though i am older than a sibling by about three years ...
- fifth grade math - How many decimal places are in the product of a number with ...
- 5th Grade Math - seventeen and four tenths. ten and ninety-nine thousandths. How...
- math - if the product of six tenths and three tenths is subtracted from the sum ...
- math 8th grade - negative one and two tenths minus 5 tenths
- 5th grade math - write the following expanded notation in standard form. 600+50...