Posted by shelly on Saturday, October 6, 2007 at 1:55pm.
Identify whether a debit or credit yields the indicated change for each of the following accounts:
a. To increase Store Equipment
f. To decrease Unearned Revenue
b. To increase Owner Withdrawals
g. To decrease Prepaid Insurance
c. To decrease Cash
h. To increase Notes Payable
d. To increase Utilities Expense
i. To decrease Accounts Receivable
e. To increase Fees Earned
j. To increase Owner Capital
Identifying normal balance
Identify whether the normal balances (in parentheses) assigned to the following accounts are correct
a. Office supplies (Debit)
d. Wages Expense (Credit)
g. Wages Payable
b. Owner Withdrawals (Credit)
e. Cash (Debit) (Credit)
c. Fees Earned (Debit)
f. Prepaid Insurance (Credit)
h. Building (Debit)
Answer this Question
- accounting - Identify whether a debit or credit yields the indicated change for ...
- accounting, correction - Can someone correct these for me thanks I'll appreciate...
- Accounting - Please double check me. Indicate whether a debit or credit ...
- Accounting - Please check me - Indicate whether a debit or credit decreases the ...
- more accounting - I am so lost in this the book does not make sence, I think i ...
- accounting - Linking debit or credit with normal balance C5 Indicate whether a ...
- finance - can someone correct these for me when you have a few minutes i'll ...
- acc225 - Indicate whether a debit or credit decreases the normal balance of each...
- Accounting - For each of the following items, give an example of a business ...
- accounting - For each of the following items, give an example of a business ...