Posted by Samantha on Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 7:52pm.
Well I need the LCM for 78& 104 ok there
Math for Gina - Gina, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 8:04pm
When finding LCM, there are several way to figure it out but the one I use it finding prime factors.
You eliminate 1 of the double so now it is; 13x3x2x4= 312
Math for Gina - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 8:06pm
The least common multiple (LCM) of two numbers is the smallest number (not zero) that is a multiple of both.
What number will 78 and 104 both go into evenly?
Start by multiplying 78 by 2, then 3, then 4, etc., until find one that is divisible by 104. Hint: it's less than 6 times 78.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find the LCM of 11(s-3) and 33(s-3). LCM of 11 is 11*1 LCM of 33 is 3*11 ...
- Math - Find the LCM and GCF of the following numbers: 1) 2016 and 756 2) 10140 ...
- Math ... HELP!!!!! - What is the Least Common Multiple (LCM) of 78 and 104?
- math - I need to do a quick check for my homework by tomorrow. Sally,Jennifer,...
- Math - If you have 78 and 104 what is the Least Common Multiples or (LCM)
- business law - Gina and Jules were shopping together when they decided to buy ...
- Math - Can someone check my answers for me pls? True or False LCM of 10 and 18 ...
- Math - I still do not understand Today was my first day learning how to add 3 ...
- Geometry - If Gina cleans her room, then she will go to the mall. Which of these...
- math - Five members of a family are standing in line at a carnical ride.A girl ...