Posted by jessica on Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 5:15pm.
the purse of your dreams is rightin front of you.you have some money and you notice the tag on the purse says $400.the clerk says if you buy cash right now you can take the purse for 12.05%less.how much money will you p[ay cash?
- math - DrBob222, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 5:19pm
$400 x 0.1205 = ?? discount.
$400 - discount = cost to customer. The answer isn't listed or there is an error somewhere.
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 5:19pm
Jessica, DrBob and I showed you how to figure percent of a price in the last post.
What do you think the answer is? We'll be glad to check your work.
- math - jessica, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 5:25pm
i think the answer is b
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 5:29pm
As DrBob said, the right answer is NOT given as one of your choices. Please check the assigned problem again.
If the question is how much money will you pay, the answer will be something over $300.
- math - jessica, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 10:03pm
you could take the purse for 12.5%less.i did not mean 12.05
- math - jessica, Friday, October 5, 2007 at 7:27pm
the clerk says if you buy the purse cash roght npw ypu can take it for 12.5%less.how much money will she will save if she pay cash?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - the purse of your dreams is right in front of you.the tag on the purse ...
- Math - 1. The ratio of the number of dimes to the number of pennies in a purse ...
- Math - Josie spent 4/7 of the money in her purse on some books, and the rest of ...
- math - stuck on this problem. i started with x-2y+4z=23. here is the problem: ...
- MATHS - Stacey spent 1/ 6 of her money on a purse and 7/12 more money on a bag ...
- Math - Shanze PAID TOTAL RS.98 FOR NECKLACE and PURSE.NECKLACE COST RS.18.20 ...
- maths - Shanza paid Rs98 for a necklace and purse.the necklace cost Rs 18.20 ...
- maths - Shanze PAID TOTAL RS.98 FOR NECKLACE and PURSE.NECKLACE COST RS.18.20 ...
- Math - Lynn was shopping and found a purse that was marked with a discount of "1...
- Math - When Catherine went to purchase a purse from a street vendor, she ...