Posted by nancy on Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 12:46am.
Please help me in figuring out my worksheet that says to follow directions in the order they are given.
1.Write the word solar.
2.Add the 5th letter of the alphabet to the left of each consonant.
3.Add the 5th consonant of the alphabet to the right of the last letter from the left.
4.Remove the 19th letter of the alphabet and replace it with the 14th letter of the alphabet.
5.Remove all vowels except the 2nd vowel of the alphabet.
6.Remove the middle e and replace it with the 2nd to the last letter of the alphabet.
7.Remove the 4th letter from the right.
8.Move the 4th letter from the right to the last position from the left.
*Explain how the first and last words are related.
- language - bobpursley, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 7:05am
And what is your question? The instructions seem clear to me.
- language - sango, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 11:39am
there is a big sale at the mall today is that an adverb
- language - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 1:29pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. When you post under another post, no one might read it, thinking it is an answer to the first post. Be sure to use the "New Post" in that case.
Which word is your question?
today = adverb
big = adjective
sale = noun
mall = noun
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 5-6th grade Math - Follow instructions: 1) Write the word SOLAR. 2) Add the 5th ...
- language arts - There is this paper that my teacher gave me and its sooooooo ...
- Listening - I need to find the answer to this riddle. I followed the directions ...
- Honors class language arts 6th grade - 1 Print the words MUSIC FOR HALLOWEEN. 2 ...
- Maths - 1)A two-figure number is written down at random. Find the probability ...
- 5th Grade Math/Making a Duplicate - I need help with a worksheet that has a ...
- English expression - A. Looking at the capital letters in Italic script ...
- Early Childhood Education - Lesson Plan for 3 year olds: See If I am doing it ...
- Microsoft Word - I am trying to type a paper on word. I can't figure out how to ...
- Computer Science - Define a language that is not a regular language using a ...