Posted by alan on Tuesday, October 2, 2007 at 11:12pm.
Rewrite the statement in if-then form.
All equilateral triangles have three congruent sides.
a. a figure has three congruent sides if and only if it is an equilateral triangle.
b. a figure is an equilateral triangle if and only if it has three congruent sides.
c. if a figure is an equilateral triangle, then it has three congruent sides.
d. if a figure has three congruent sides, then it is an equilateral triangle.
my answer would be either a or b
- geometry - Brooke, Tuesday, October 2, 2007 at 11:15pm
a. is a biconditional statement
b. is a biconditional statement
c. is the correct answer <---------
d. is the converse of the correct answer
- geometry - alan, Tuesday, October 2, 2007 at 11:21pm
Choose the phrase that completes the following statement as stated by the point, line, and plane postulates:
Once plane___________ passes through three noncollinear points.
d. point, line, and plane postulates do not address this topic directly.
- geometry - Brooke, Tuesday, October 2, 2007 at 11:30pm
didnt i say C?
- geometry - Paige, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 9:01pm
Given: Regular Hexagon ABCDEF with center K. m<BAK =m<BCK =60 degrees.
Prove: Prove that ABCK is a parallelogram.
Use a two column proof.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - An equilateral triangle s divided into 4 congruent equilateral triangles...
- Algebra 2 - Type the correct answer in the box. Use numerals instead of words. ...
- Geometry - Conditional Statements/Proof - Rewire each statement as two if-then ...
- Geometry - Let ABC be any triangle. Equilateral triangles BCX, ACY, and BAZ are...
- Calc HELP! - an equilateral triangle is one in with all three sides are length. ...
- Math - An equilateral triangle is one in with all three sides are length. If two...
- geometry - One equilateral triangle has sides 5 ft long. Another equilateral ...
- Geometry - Can anybody help me with this word problem? A homeowner, who loves ...
- geometry - f equilateral triangle JKL is cut by three lines as shown above to ...
- Math - Can someone please check to see if I answered these true and false ...