Posted by Geno on Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 9:39pm.
It says toe read page 38 of my Global Sciences book, but I was never given one. =(
I've run out of ideas but this one, and using my 10 minutes to read the page in the morning and draw it all in that time limit.
If anyone knows , please heeelp me!
What are the 6 basic needs for life from a human perspective?
Environmental systems - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 9:43pm
I don't know what your Global Sciences book says, but I think people need:
Environmental systems - Casey, Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 10:17pm
I know the first for are the wafs:
i'm assuming the next two are love and probably friends/family or maybe clothes.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - jose can read 7 pages of his book on 5 minutes. at this rate, how long ...
- Math - Mary can read 20 pages in 30 minutes. How long would it take her to read ...
- math - Michael takes three minutes to read 2 pages in his book. At this rate, ...
- T.V Prod - Anyone know where i can find a short story(treatment). Like a one ...
- Math - Ms Lin has 6 hrs to finish a 400 page book. She has already read 150 ...
- Operating Systems - Given that main memory is composed of only three page frames...
- English - 1. Read all the sentences on the page. 2. Read all the sentences of ...
- Math - Sam and his father are talking: Son how many pages are there in that book...
- math - Peter is reading a 103 page book. He has read three pages more than one ...
- Math - A book has n consecutive pages torn out (each paper in a book has two ...