Posted by Cinnamon on Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 3:51pm.
How do I draw the condensed formula for:
4. propanoic acid
Organic Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 4:05pm
It is almost impossible to draw structural formulas on the boards. By the way, you should use the same name when making posts. It helps us avoid confusion. In addition, asking us to do 10 structural formulas is excessive. Here is how you do the first one. If you have a problem with any of the other nine, tell us what you don't understand about them and we can try to help with specific problems. You can post your response directly here without making a new question.
C - CH3
C - H
Check this out to make sure it is correct.
Organic Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 4:12pm
I would turn the structural formula above into a condensed formula this way.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Hey Everyone I was wondering how I could write the condensed ...
- chemistry - Name the compound (CH3)2CHCCCH3 1. 2-methyl-3-pentyne 2. 3-methyl-1-...
- Organic Chemistry - 2-methyl-2hexanol is reacted with sulfuric acid at around ...
- Organic Chemistry-pls check - Which is the major product from acid catalyzed ...
- chemistry - Which of the compounds below exhibit geometric isomerism (cis-, ...
- Ferdinand Marcos University - What are the condensed structure of each of the ...
- Ochem - Which Alkene is capable of stereoisomerism: 1-pentene, 2-methyl-1-...
- Organic Chem - Which of the following alkenes do not show cis-trans isomerism? I...
- chemistry - Outline the following synthesis: a) 2 – methyl propene -> 2-...
- Organic Chemistry - How many stereoisomers are possible for each of the ...