Posted by jo on Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 7:52pm.
Write afact family with the sum of 17. Explain how you picked the addends.
3rd grade Math - Writeacher, Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 8:11pm
Fact families are trios of numbers that are used for addition and subtraction.
You can do this for just about any set of numbers. Other addends for 17 would be 10 and 7, 15 and 2, etc.
3rd grade Math - renee, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 5:11pm
How do you exlain how you picked the addends you used
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd math homework - I need help on one more question please write a fact family ...
- math - EXPLAIN how you picked the addends for the sum of 17
- 4th grade math - Write two 5-digit addends whose sum would give an estimate of ...
- 3rd grade - When you write 2,500 in expanded form, how many addends do you have...
- math - Write an addition problem in which, when the addends are rounded to the ...
- Math - Write an addition problem in which, when the addends are rounded to the ...
- math - explain how to use addends of a sum 17
- Math - Alice writes an addition problem, adding two 2-digit counting numbers to ...
- math(check answers please) - for questions 1-3,find the sum. 1.5 9/13 + 5 9/13= ...
- 6th grade math - Please explain: Ursula wrote the sum of 5.815 + 6.021 as a sum ...