Posted by Scott on Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 5:35pm.
What kind of contribution to society did the Plateau (California Inter-Mountain), Northeast Woodland and Southeast Woodland Indians make to history?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 5:39pm
They taught Europeans about their lands and food resources. They also shared their spiritual beliefs with the new foreign settlers.
Social Studies - Scott, Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 5:45pm
Were there specific contributions that were unique to each indian tribe?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 5:46pm
Yes. Please check your book to see the specific contributions from each tribe.
Social Studies - Scott, Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 5:48pm
My book doesn't give that information to me. I was told by my teacher to look online, but I have searched everywhere, and can't find the answer.
Thank you so much for your help! I don't know where to look!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What was the system of economy for the Plateau, Northeast ...
- Social Studies - What specific items were used by the Plateau, Northeast ...
- Social Studies - Were there specific historic contributions that were unique to ...
- Social Studies - Compare the life of the Eastern Woodland Indians and the ...
- Social studies - Why might the spanish have left it important to train the ...
- social studies - What did the woodland cree people do?
- social studies check - In which period of Native American history did permanent ...
- HISTORY - 1. Scientists classify native people living in the Americas as having ...
- Social Studies - Where is the largest population concentration in the Western ...
- social studies - What is the social triangle of the woodland cree?