Posted by angie on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at 8:40pm.
in a baseball-hitting contest at the office picnic, five men participated named: Biff, Carl, Fred, Marty, and Tom. Their last names in alphabetical order are Jenkins, Keech, McNabb, Miller, and Winslow. The distance that each man hit the ball in feet are: 325, 300, 275, 250, and 200. From the info given determine the first and last name of each man as well as how far each one hit the baseball. (hint) 1. Mr. miller didn't hit the ball as far as Biff but he hit one farther than Tom. 2. Carl hit the ball harther than Marty but not the farthest. 3. Fred hit a ball farther than McNabb but not as far as Mr. Keech, who didn't hit the ball the farthest. 4. Tom hit a ball farther than Mr. Winslow who first name is not Marty.
science - Lola, Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 8:41pm
(1) Biff Jenkins 325
(2) Carl Miller 300
(3) Tom Keech 275
(4) Fred Winslow 250
(5) Marty MacNab 200
Hope this helps :)
science - Rose, Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 10:21pm
SOrry i jUst wAnTed to say ThNx SusAn
math - ananymous, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 6:59pm
i think u r lying
science - Sofia, Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 11:14pm
This is wrong.
Mathematics - Candidates, Friday, March 27, 2015 at 10:37am
science - Jack, Monday, September 21, 2015 at 3:39pm
Math - Angie, Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 6:30pm
The five candidates for mayor in the town Smallville were members of these five parties: conservative, Democrat, Independent, Liberal, and Republican. Their names are Goshen, Hargreaves, Jensen, Liebowitz, and Nelson. From the information given, determine not only the party to which each of the candidates belong, but also the order of finish in the election.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Computer science - Need help on how write this program. "The Eversoft Eraser ...
- math..word problem - Tom and Fred are inseparable twins. They are in a five-...
- Statistics - Most people are definitely dominant on one side of their body - ...
- Math - Larry kicked a ball at a 50 degrees angle to a direction north. It ...
- Accounting - If Tom, an accountant, agrees to provide accounting services to ...
- Math - A ball that is hit or thrown horizontally ball that is hit or thrown ...
- physics - A ballplayer standing at homeplate hits a baseball that is caught by ...
- algebra - BASEBALL The equation h = –0.005x2 + x + 3 describes the path of a ...
- Science: Phsycs - A baseball player swings his 2 kg bat with a speed of 15 m/s. ...
- algebra - reply to answer - why is this a poor model for hitting a baseball? y...