Posted by angie on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at 8:40pm.
in a baseball-hitting contest at the office picnic, five men participated named: Biff, Carl, Fred, Marty, and Tom. Their last names in alphabetical order are Jenkins, Keech, McNabb, Miller, and Winslow. The distance that each man hit the ball in feet are: 325, 300, 275, 250, and 200. From the info given determine the first and last name of each man as well as how far each one hit the baseball. (hint) 1. Mr. miller didn't hit the ball as far as Biff but he hit one farther than Tom. 2. Carl hit the ball harther than Marty but not the farthest. 3. Fred hit a ball farther than McNabb but not as far as Mr. Keech, who didn't hit the ball the farthest. 4. Tom hit a ball farther than Mr. Winslow who first name is not Marty.
- science - Lola, Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 8:41pm
(1) Biff Jenkins 325
(2) Carl Miller 300
(3) Tom Keech 275
(4) Fred Winslow 250
(5) Marty MacNab 200
Hope this helps :)
- science - Rose, Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 10:21pm
SOrry i jUst wAnTed to say ThNx SusAn
- math - ananymous, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 6:59pm
i think u r lying
- science - Sofia, Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 11:14pm
This is wrong.
- Mathematics - Candidates, Friday, March 27, 2015 at 10:37am
- science - Jack, Monday, September 21, 2015 at 3:39pm
- Math - Angie, Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 6:30pm
The five candidates for mayor in the town Smallville were members of these five parties: conservative, Democrat, Independent, Liberal, and Republican. Their names are Goshen, Hargreaves, Jensen, Liebowitz, and Nelson. From the information given, determine not only the party to which each of the candidates belong, but also the order of finish in the election.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Computer science - Need help on how write this program. "The Eversoft Eraser ...
- math..word problem - Tom and Fred are inseparable twins. They are in a five-...
- Accounting - If Tom, an accountant, agrees to provide accounting services to ...
- Precalc - Fred hits a baseball 3 ft above ground at a velocity of 100 ft per sec...
- Math - A survey of 180 college men was taken. 43 students were in fraternities...
- math - A survey of 180 college men was taken. 43 students were in fraternities, ...
- Distance Problems - James and tom are in 2 cities which are 186 miles apart and ...
- Programming Logic and Design - Design an application that accepts eight friends...
- Python: Named tuples - I've been trying to print a list of the book titles ...
- Mental math - In a certain company 30% of the men and 40% of women attended the ...