Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at 1:12am.
A. x /16y^2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how would you simplify this ((x^2+2xy+y^2-16)/(16x^4-16y^4))/((x+y-4)/(4x...
- Math - PreCalc (12th Grade) - Which rectangular equation corresponds to these ...
- math help urgent - what di di do wrong in this??? the question is: x-8y=18 -16x+...
- Algebra 2 - 16x^2+16y^2-16x+24y-3=0 How do I solve this?
- Algebra - There are two solutions to | 16x - 5 | = 3. The greatest solution is ...
- math - x-8y=18 -16x+16y=-8
- algebra - Solve the system by addition or substitution. 16x-4y=20 y=4x-4 I ask ...
- Math I really need help! - Multiply and simplify by factoring. Assumem that all ...
- Math - (2xy^2+16x^2y-20xy+8) / (4xy)
- math - -4x-4y=12 16y=-16x-48 identify the solution of the system or equatuions