Posted by Cathy on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 10:14pm.
What do I capitalize? Which is correct in this sentence: California Gold Rush or California gold rush? Please support with the grammatical rule.
The decline of whaling in America began with the California gold rush in 1849.
- ENGLISH - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 10:25pm
Most sources capitalize California Gold Rush because it's a specific event in U.S. history, like the Civil War, Reconstruction, and Great Depression.
- ENGLISH - Writeacher, Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 10:26pm
See #4 -- historical events
What do you think -- capitals or not?
- GOLD DUST FOR SALE - BENSON IMO, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 4:49am
GOLD DUST FOR SALE
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa. We have some huge
quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of $30,500USD per kilo
which is below world market price, 22 carat and 92.05% purity. If you are interested, do
not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate
MR BENSON IMO
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- GRAMMAR - WRITE AN ARTICAL ABOUT CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH
- english - hey i corrected this i was wondering if what i did was correct and am...
- english - hey i really need help in this plzzzzz Each of the following ...
- social studies - why does gold sink to the bottom of the pan? other than ...
- ELA - Read the social studies article about the gold rush below. Then list the ...
- history-the gold rush - does anyone know good websites where i can find info ...
- English - How much gold , arriving in San Francisco, triggered the gold rush? a...
- Cariboo Gold Rush - How did the Chinese turn their experience of discrimination ...
- English - In London's story about Alaska, the squat moose-hide sack could be ...
- Sentences - Are my sentences correct with the following directions? (Sentences ...