Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 8:20pm.
Will you check to see if I have chosen the most appropriate choice to this question?
Which would be the best way to welcome a child into the classroom in the morning when his mother drops him off?
A. "Good morning,Joshua. We have new
crayons to use later today."
B. "Good morning,Joshua. Good morning,
Mrs. Carr. Joshua, there are new
cars you might like in the block
C. "Good morning,Joshua. Joshua, go on
and get started with your work."
D. "Good morning,Joshua. Good morning
Mrs. Carr. I need to speak with you
about Joshua's behavior whenever
you have a chance to meet."
I know you should greet both parents and children as they arrive to promote
a warm, comfortable atmosphere.
You should encourage talk,and set the tone for conversation.
I know you should offer children choices of possible activities.
Would (B) be the best answer?
Thanks for helping!
- Early Child Ed. - Mathilde, Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 8:24pm
Yes, I think that B would be the best =)
- Early Child Ed. - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 8:25pm
I agree. B is the best answer.
- Early Child Ed. - Cathy, Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 11:27pm
I like B. However, if you are trying to talk to the parent without Joshua's presence, be more specific when talking to him. "Joshua, go over to the block center. There are new cars!
Answer this Question
- edu - When a child is transitioning into your classroom, it is best for the ...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers. If I am wrong-...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answer to be ...
- edu/diversity - With growing concern and intake of information , a child may ...
- edu - 7.Which one of the following conditions Fails to foster good communicative...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you mind please, checking these questions and my answers...
- Early Education - The single most important factor in determining the quality of...
- Creative Writing - Which three of these points would be the best to use in my ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers to make ...
- Elem. Ed. - Which would not be a benefit for a child when their parent ...