Posted by Anonymous on Monday, September 24, 2007 at 8:42pm.
Can you help me with this question?
Please tell me if I have chosen the most appropriate answer.
1. It has been recommended that
teachers encourage limited-English
A. speak their native language at home.
B. only speak English in the home.
C. speak both languages equally at home.
D. communicate with the children in
English and each other in the
My text states:
"Reading books aloud in both languages
is encouraged.Edwards, Fear,and Gallege,
(1995)advise preschool practitioners
not to suggest that limited-English
speaking parents speak English at home".
If I am understanding my text correctly,
(A)speak their native language at home.
Is this the best answer?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Early child ed. - Will you please look at this question and look at what I've ...
- celebrating Diversity - To welcome a child who doesn't speak English, it would ...
- ECE311 Early childhood curriculum - 1.A teacher working with a dual-language ...
- Early Child Ed. - Cn you help me with this question? Which would be the best ...
- Child Care - To welcome a child who doesn't speak English, it would be ...
- Early Child Ed. - Will you check to see if I have chosen the most appropriate ...
- Early Child Ed. - I have already posted these questions - but I still need more ...
- Cultural Diversity - Will someone please check my answer to make sure I have ...
- edu - 7.Which one of the following conditions Fails to foster good communicative...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check my questions and answers and let me ...