March 23, 2017

Post a New Question

Posted by on Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 11:26pm.

I am doing a lab and there is one question I can't get. We have the enthalpy of fusion of crystalline polyeythlene, mass, onset temperature and energy required for a phase change of both low density polyethylene and high density polyethylene. They as to calculate the percent crystallinity of both by calculating the fraction of crystalline polymer in the samples. I really have no clue how to go about this I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question