Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 7:33pm.
Which is true of reading methods?
1. Quality literature aids success
for all reading materials.
2. Whole language has been proven
to be the most comprehensive
3. Experiences focused on written
language are the most beneficial
Would number one be the best answer?
Language Arts/ Reading - Writeacher, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 7:41pm
Which do YOU think is correct and why? If we know that, we can help you better.
"Please reply to this"----------------- - Anonymous, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 8:00pm
I think number 1 is the best answer because you must have rich,strong base in quality literature.
However,experiences are important because they are needed in order to promote reading.
Language Arts/ Reading - Writeacher, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 8:01pm
I agree with you that #1 is best.
Yes, experiences are important, but not necessarily experiences "focused on written language." Young children don't have a large store of those yet!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - In the multi-draft reading process what does a reader look for ...
- edu - A 1992 finding by researchers Dickinson et al. about the language prompts ...
- fundamental concept and skills - Which approach to literacy best connects ...
- Language Arts - I am in a verse chior group for oral language and I need an oral...
- Reading - All of the following statements about reading skills are true EXCEPT: ...
- 7th Grade Language Arts - While reading Rudyard Kipling's poem "If," Fred ...
- reading strategies - 1.Which of the following activities would best be suited ...
- language arts - "this question asks about your independent reading selection. ...
- Language Arts - Flannel board stories encourage which of the language arts ...
- English - Hello! Has anyone read the story "The Necklace" by Guy de Maupassant? ...