Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 7:33pm.
Which is true of reading methods?
1. Quality literature aids success
for all reading materials.
2. Whole language has been proven
to be the most comprehensive
3. Experiences focused on written
language are the most beneficial
Would number one be the best answer?
- Language Arts/ Reading - Writeacher, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 7:41pm
Which do YOU think is correct and why? If we know that, we can help you better.
- "Please reply to this"----------------- - Anonymous, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 8:00pm
I think number 1 is the best answer because you must have rich,strong base in quality literature.
However,experiences are important because they are needed in order to promote reading.
- Language Arts/ Reading - Writeacher, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 8:01pm
I agree with you that #1 is best.
Yes, experiences are important, but not necessarily experiences "focused on written language." Young children don't have a large store of those yet!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Reading - All of the following statements about reading skills are true EXCEPT: ...
- Language Arts - In the multi-draft reading process what does a reader look for ...
- reading strategies - 1.Which of the following activities would best be suited ...
- fundamental concept and skills - Which approach to literacy best connects ...
- 7th Grade Language Arts - While reading Rudyard Kipling's poem "If," Fred ...
- english - All of the following statements about reading skills are true EXCEPT A...
- help please :) - All of the following statements about reading skills are true ...
- English - Hello! Has anyone read the story "The Necklace" by Guy de Maupassant? ...
- 3rd grade art - In the picture, "Reading to Children" by Mary Cassatt. What is ...
- English - The most important task related to reading is: A. reading speed. B. ...