Posted by Mischa on Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 3:22pm.
Based on all the questions I've asked. I believe there are no mistakes in these sentences?
-J'aime la musique japonaise.
-J'ai un frere, il a vingt sept ans.
-Elle a vingt ans.
-Elle est jeune, elle est jolie. (Should I use jolie or belle?)
-Elle aime la danse, le ski et le cinema americain. (with accents)
P.S. So far the grammer in my text is about masculin and feminin, (le la; chinois, chinoise; joli, jolie) and some conjugaison. (etre, aimer...)
- greece - helen, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 3:30pm
whats hello in greek
- greece - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 3:40pm
Hello, Helen. Firt of all, when you post under French/Mischa everyone assumes it's a question on French. Be sure next time to select "Post a New Question" or it might not get answered.
You have a choice on "Hello:"
Greek (Greece, Cyprus) Geia sou
Greek (Greece, Cyprus) Geia sas
Greek (Greece, Cyprus) Geia
- French - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 3:37pm
Salut, Mischa. You are doing well! Have you figured out how to do the accents yet?
frère; = not a run-on sentence, so just add a semicolon. vingt-sept (hyphenated)
After Elle est jeune, another semicolon to avois a run-on sentence. The adjective depends upon the "degree" of prettiness! joli/jolie = pretty and beau/belle = beautiful, handsome
When you say (with accents) I only hope you know "where."
O.K. I'll be typing a few grammar points for you.
- French - Mischa, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 3:47pm
I figured I rather do the accents by hand. lol
Yeah, I am pretty sure where the accent goes.
I was just wondering, how many languages do you know? You seem to know quite a lot.
- French - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 4:29pm
LOVE this question! Since I taught English, Spanish, French and studied 19 different languages, my students always asked:
How many languages do you speak?
My answer: One at a time!
- French - Mischa, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 6:35pm
Wow, that's amazing!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French work - 1. Mon grand-pere, Rudy a quatre-vingt-un ans. Il est brave et ...
- French 1 help thanks - Directions use ma, mon, or mes Rewrite each sentence ...
- French - Are my French sentences right? Can someone check? Merci. 1.) Il y a ...
- french - pouvez-vous m'aider avec mon paragraghe? La famille d'Amanda J'ai plus ...
- French - In this: La femme de Jean-Pierre s'appelle Élisabeth. Elle a 39 ans. ...
- French work to be checked - If some are wrong could you please give me some more...
- French - I have to write a conversation in French between me and a friend in ...
- French - I have to think of things, facts, or people I know. I have to write a ...
- French - When I say I have one brother and he is 27 years old, do I say J'ai un ...
- French - could you please check these thanks Directions: Connaître et savoir: ...