Posted by anonymous on Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 10:02am.
Jill bought supplies at a hardware store that cost $41.75. If she paid sales tax of $1.67, what was the sales tax rate?: *
Please explain, thanks.
- math (sales tax) - drwls, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 10:21am
$41.75 is the price before tax. Convert 1.67/41.75 to percent
- math (sales tax) - SAUL, Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 1:53pm
- math (sales tax) - Dee, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 9:43am
How do you convert sales tax .for example 41.75$ 1.67/45.75. They said the sales tax was 4.5. Well how did you get that?
- math (sales tax) - Dee, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 9:54am
How do you convert % for example sales tax 4.5%?
- math (sales tax) - Jaden, Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 4:54pm
A necklace from Target costs $3.75. The sales tax rate is 5.75%. What is the total cost?
- math (sales tax) - Anonymous, Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 8:43pm
if an item is $40 and the sales tax is 3% how much is the sales tax in dollars
- math (sales tax) - andres, Friday, May 22, 2015 at 9:44am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Monica paid sales tax of $1.50 when she bought a new bike helmet. If the...
- math (ugh) - Jermaine had dinner at his favorite restaurant. It the sales tax ...
- Sales tax - tom paid 695.5 for a tv when 7% sales tax was included in that price...
- Math - please check my answer thanks :) The sales tax is 7% The purchase ...
- math - A group of friends went to lunch. The bill, before sales tax and tip, was...
- Math - Pat must pay a 6 percent state sales tax and a 2 percent city sales tax ...
- programming - a sales report. Each record in the file contains a customer's ...
- MATH - If the sales tax on an item is 7%, the sales tax on an item costing d ...
- Math - A watch cost $75.99. If the sales tax rate is 6.25%, what is the amount ...
- math - Hannah had dinner at her favorite restaurant. If the sales rate is 4% and...