Posted by anonymous on Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 7:47am.
Ms. Johen is making a rectangular mosaic on her wall. She wants to use 12 rows of tiles, with 20 tiles in each row. If she has 188 yellow tiles, how many blue tiles will she need to complete her design?:
Math question - Michael, Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 8:18am
12*20 = 240
240 - 188 = 52
Math question - Sarah, Monday, March 19, 2012 at 1:38pm
Math question - Tiffany, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 4:11pm
A computer game starts with a set of 125 tiles separated into 25 equal groups.Janene played the game until there were 6 groups of tiles left.How many tiles were left when Janene finished?
Math question - Iyana, Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 1:35pm
A wall tile is shaped like a square the primeter is 40 inches. What is the length of each sides?
Math question - Jerry, Monday, May 19, 2014 at 4:57pm
How many 3by3 tile would it take to install a 12by18 floor.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math (tiles) - Ms. Johen is making a rectangular mosaic on her wall. She wants ...
- 4th grade math - an artist is arranging tiles in rows to decorate a wall each ...
- 4th grade Number patterns - An artist is arranging tiles in rows to decorate a ...
- Math - A patio was to be laid in a design with one tile in the first row,two ...
- Math - Lorraine is placing tiles in rows.In each succeeding row,she doubles the ...
- Algebra - Marco is making mosaic garden stones using red, yellow, and blue tiles...
- Math - Mariah builds a tablet using square tiles. there are 12 rows of tiles and...
- Math - Joe is making a rectangular mosaic with colored tiles. He will use 20 ...
- math (4th grade) - june made a DESIGN with 6 equal tiles.One tile is yellow, 2 ...
- math - Ron is tiling a countertop. He needs to place 54 square tiles in each of ...