Posted by Jim on Monday, September 17, 2007 at 11:09pm.
I need someone to check my homework answers. I don't really know this stuff but i'm trying to do better in math this year. I didn't understand how to do some either.
I got 2√3
I got 3a
3. √8 * √2
I got 4
I got 15√2
I got 4√2
6. √18a3 (all together)
I don't know how to do this one
7. 3√12b^2 (all together)
I got 6b√3
I got 2√2 (these confuse me the most)
I got √20/2
10. 2√3/2 (two square root three over two together)
I don't know how to do this one either
11. 3√3 - √27
Is it √3?
12. 2√50 + 3√32
I don't know how to do this one.
It would mean a lot if someone could help me. I'm not a bad student but i hate math. If i could understand it i could probably like it more.
- Math - drwls, Tuesday, September 18, 2007 at 12:39am
In many of your questions, I can't tell how much is supposed to be under the ã sign, so I cannot answer them with confidence.
The following are correct: 1,3,4,5,8
9: ã10/ã2 = ã5*ã2 /ã2 = ã5
10. 2 sqrt (3/2) = (2 /sqrt 2)*sqrt 3 = sqrt 2 * sqrt 3 = sqrt 6
11 No. It is 0
12. 2 sqrt 50 + 3 sqrt 32
= 2 sqrt (25*2) + 3 sqrt (16*2)
10 sqrt 2 + 12 sqrt 2 = 22 sqrt 2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - How would I come about to the solution and what the answers to the ...
- Math - Could I please get some help for these 3 questions, apologies for asking ...
- Math (Trying to understand) 4th - Hi I need help with something. I need to ...
- 8th grade algebra - Can you check my answers? 1. 3√20/√4 = 3√(...
- Math - I really need help with a quadratic question. So the problem is kx^2+[k+2...
- Honors Chemistry - Can someone please explain to me how to use the stock naming ...
- Math - The following are the last two problems on my test review. I am trying to...
- social PSY - I need some help with this assignment. I really don't understand ...
- MATH!!!! - These are the last three quetions on my test and i really need the ...
- Math - Find an equation of the line that bisects the obtuse angles formed by the...