Posted by Bobby on Sunday, September 16, 2007 at 6:54pm.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Expand. 2(x+10) It looks easy but what do they mean by expand?
- Log - Expand Log5(5squareroot x/7) the first 5 is a base how would you expand ...
- Precalc - 1) expand (1+3x)^4 using the Binomial Theorem. 2) Use Pascal's ...
- algebra 1 - expand: 1) (x-4)^2 2) (2x-1)^2
- algebra II - expand (2-i)^12
- algebra - Expand. a) 3(y-7) b)-4k(2k+6) c)4b(b2-2b+5)
- human resources - with so many good foreign markets to enter, the question for ...
- Algebra 2 - How do I expand these powers? (a - b/2)^4 (2- m/2)^5
- Algebra - expand log2 (8x^2+48X+72)
- algebra 2 - how do you expand the power of a binomal in (x+3)^4