Posted by Brenda on Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 9:29pm.
Would you please look over my answers to these questions and see if you agree that I have chosen the best answer.
If my answers are wrong-please let me know.
1. When storytelling,memorization is:
A. a good idea for phrases or sections
that are repeated in the story.
B. necessary for the whole story.
C. not needed for any parts since
it would sound too mechanical.
D. crucial for the sequence of the
2. Storytelling may be difficult for
some children because:
A. they speak too softly to be heard.
B. they can't think of anything to say.
C. there are no pictures to talk about.
D. they must speak alone without
carrying on a conversation.
1.(A) a good idea for phrases or
sections that are repeated
in the story.
2.(C) there are no pictures to talk
Please let me know if you feel my answers are wrong.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - How has history been recorded in Southern and Eastern Africa? a...
- Elem. Ed. - Which requires a child's coordination with speech and movement? A. ...
- English - Using shadow puppets is a very old storytelling tradition around the ...
- Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
- Fundamentals of Storytelling - I'm conducting a pre-interview with someone about...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- early childhood - if anyone has the answers to exam 00382900 Facilities and ...
- research - What year did the Holocaust begin?when did it end and how? I've ...
- Literature--Please, help me! - Please, I desperately need help with these ...
- Math PLEASE HELP - Please finish these questions so I can check my answers. All ...