Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 3:16pm.
I asked this question a couple of days days ago and noone was really sure.
"Let me in,"
Said the pin.
Which is this an example of:
2. a metaphor
I know it's either assonance or
- English - manny, Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 3:25pm
A pin cannot speak.
- English - Anonymous, Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 3:27pm
This is a poetry unit I am working on in
Are you sure it's personification?
- English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 3:40pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Yes, personification, as Manny says. Since you are working on poetry, I'm sure you will appreciate the following site:
- English - manny, Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 3:52pm
Yes, I am sure.
Now that SraJMcGin confirms it you yourself can be sure.
- English - Anonymous, Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 10:31am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- early childhood - let me in ,"said the pin this is an example of 1 assonance 2 a...
- ece - let me in said the pin is an example of? A. assonance b. metaphor c. ...
- Early childhood literacy - "Let me in"said the pin.This is an example of: A ....
- English Lit - We just atarted a unit on analyzing poetry and I have a few ...
- English - The phrase, "The rogues ran rapidly around,” is a good example of 1....
- English - Is this an example of an assonance? "Let me in," Said the pin.
- English - This is my final question. I appreciate all of your help. Is this an ...
- chemistry - The disintegration of a radioisotope, such as I-131 to Xe-131, is ...
- English - “Burst from the barrow/Blazing” is an example of: a. kenning b. ...
- senior problem solving - a colony of ants doubles every 20 days. if the colony ...