Posted by Brenda on Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 1:45pm.
Hi,I need help on a couple of questions.
Please give your opinion on each question and let me know if you feel my answers are wrong. (Thanks)
1. Using an attache case for a
flannel board is not a good
A. you are presenting to only
B. you are presenting to the
C. there are a lot of pieces.
D. the flannel board needs to
be moved easily.
2. Miss Griggs is preparing pieces
for a flannel board story.
A. use store-bought pieces since
the children will enjoy them more.
B. place all the pieces on the board
before beginning the story so they
are easily accessible.
C. make the ant smaller than the dog.
D. use pieces with lots of detail
and small parts.
1. (B) you are presenting to the
2. (c) make the ant smaller than the
I am pretty sure question number one
is right, but not sure about question two. In question two, shouldn't you try to perserve the size relationship between characters(such as between a
mouse and a human figure)as well as
the cultural and ethnic diversity of characters?
What do you think?
Is #1 right?
Is #2 right?
Preschool - Writeacher, Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 2:13pm
I'm not sure about #1, but I believe you're right about #2.
Preschool - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 2:44pm
Brenda, you've gotten both #1 and #2 right. :-) An attache case is too small to use as a flannel board for a whole class. Preserving the size differential between the characters is very important.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Logistics - supply chain management case analysis Dream Beauty Company questions...
- Paralegal - In the case of Florida v. Enio Jimeno: a.What is the correct ...
- Preschool/Storytelling - Would you please look over my answers to these ...
- research - What year did the Holocaust begin?when did it end and how? I've ...
- To Derr - You have made a couple of uncalled for comments to a couple of ...
- AP European History - Help! What is the appropriate relationship between people ...
- history - (Please.) This is my last question of the night. I need help filling ...
- Chemistry - For two questions below, first write and balance the equation for ...
- To Sam: Penn Foster answers - Please do not post any more answers. Jiskha is not...
- Math - I am not sure which questions I got wrong but I am not getting the link ...