Posted by Mack on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 9:53pm.
What is a physician specializing in female reproductive system problems?
Physician specializing in cancer?
What is a Physician specializing in urinary problems?
What is a Physician specializing in allergies?
What is a Physician Specializing in nervous system problems?
What is a Physician specializing in mental health?
What is a Physician specializing in care for children?
What physician specializes in cancer?
What's a Physician specializing in Skeletal injuries or deformities?
- Health - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 9:56pm
Mack -- please Google these terms to find your answers.
For instance, I Googled cancer doctor and in the first site I found they are called ONCOLOGISTS.
- Health - SraJMcGin, Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 12:54am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. You could profit from the following site, which is downloaded quickly:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health - What is a physician specializing in urinary problems?
- Health - What is a physician specializing in allergies?
- Health - What's a physician specializing in allergies?
- Health - What is a physician specializing In Mental Health?
- health - According to the AMA, what is a key reason behind a physician’s duty of...
- Health - I Feel its B. Or D. Trcky question According to the AMA, what is a key ...
- health - The patient, 78-year-old female with NIDDM, is seen in the physician’s ...
- Statistic - Community physician's clinic is buying the medical center physician'...
- Allied Health - According to the AMA, what is the key reason behind a physician'...
- medical billing and coding - Under CPT's definition, after a consultation, who ...