Posted by Dawn on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 9:02pm.
I'm pretty sure that i know how to do this, but is something like:
I'm not sure and i'm trying to study right now... please help me!
Math (Intergers) - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 9:10pm
yes, that is it.
Math (Intergers) - anonymous, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 9:12pm
distrivute the negative to the 2 so u get
Math (Intergers) - Dawn, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 9:15pm
Math (Intergers) - Colleen, Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 7:07am
please can you tell me about more maths
Math (Intergers) - andre, Thursday, May 15, 2008 at 7:15pm
how do u do intergers please show examples
Math (Intergers) - -32 -8=, Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 3:53pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus AB - I'm trying to find the second derivative of h(x)= x^2 + cos(kx) My...
- Science - Need help coming up with something that Life Science is "like" or "not...
- Algebra - Hi, here is a question and my answer I have done so far, not sure ...
- Basic Calculus-Optimization Problems - Hello, please help me. There is a ...
- Calculus - I finished the first question with no problem. It was something like...
- chemistry - hello i was just trying this problem for my college class and its ...
- math-calculus - 30/x^2-25 = 3/x-5-2/x+5 i be left with 30 = 3x^2-75-2x^2+50 i ...
- Integrating Factors - I've been working on this hw problem for a while now, but ...
- Physics - Light & refraction - I go this question in a test just today, but I ...
- Environmental Science - What is the purpose of adding alum to water during the ...