February 26, 2017
Post a New Question
GRADE 12 PHYSICS AGAIN
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
it has been 2 hours, can't someone please help me? I need to know if what I did was right, I think it is wrong and one of the numbers is supposed to subtracted instead of added.
= 2.44 (t^2-2t-1)
0=0.61t^2-4.88+2.44 >>>I think it should be -2.44
and then into the quadratic equation it goes?
GRADE 12 PHYSICS AGAIN -
, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 9:12pm
NO. (t+1)^2 is t^2 + 2t + 1
Answer This Question
Force between Charged Spheres (Physics 11th Grade)
- What is the force between ...
Math(Please Check Again)
- 25-x^2 6x^2 ------ * ------ 12 2x *I got: 5-x/2 No. ...
- Im doing 7th grade life science. (im 13.) I need to make sure my ...
I may fail the 8th grade?
- My home life has been crazy so I missed a lot of ...
- Identify the sentence that uses numbers and ...
- I've been working on this a while, and I thought I got it right...
Grade 8 Math
- Can you write them in Mathematical/numbers form I'll solve them ...
Static Electricity. 11th Grade Pre-AP Physics
- Hi everyone! I need some help ...
- An airplane takes 5 3/4 hours to reach its destination and 4 1/2 hours to...
- For the pair of numbers (-1/5),(-1/2) My teacher wants us to find the ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help