Posted by Avery Willborn on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:22pm.
I can't unscramble this word it is a compound or a collective noun it is afsedrniru
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:39pm
I found a compound word and nearly 1,000 phrases in this site. You probably can use the first word.
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:39pm
- English - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:40pm
- English - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 3:10pm
I noticed that you posted what looks like a real full name. Generally, that is not a safe practice for young persons to do on the internet. I recommend your first name, or a made up screename. You might want to discuss it with your parents.
- English - catonqb, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 3:29pm
i know avery i cant get it eithr can sumbody help me please
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Unscramble - Can you unscramble afsedrniru? It is either a compound or ...
- English - Identify the choice that best describes the word "St. Louis" As I ...
- English - Identify the choice that best describes the word "report" Carlos wrote...
- English - Identify the word that best describes the bolded word. 1. NO ONE ...
- English - The 'White House' has been home to many animals as well as presidents...
- English - Identify the part of speech for the CAPITALIZED phrase. The novel Huck...
- English - work-abstract noun money-material noun homework-abstract noun food - ...
- Unscramble - Unscramble these letters into one word "afsedrniru"
- Language Arts - The directions are underline the nouns in the sentence and say ...
- eng9 - The White House has been home to many animals as well as presidents. (1 ...