Posted by Avery Willborn on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:22pm.
I can't unscramble this word it is a compound or a collective noun it is afsedrniru
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:39pm
I found a compound word and nearly 1,000 phrases in this site. You probably can use the first word.
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:39pm
- English - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:40pm
- English - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 3:10pm
I noticed that you posted what looks like a real full name. Generally, that is not a safe practice for young persons to do on the internet. I recommend your first name, or a made up screename. You might want to discuss it with your parents.
- English - catonqb, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 3:29pm
i know avery i cant get it eithr can sumbody help me please
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Unscramble - Can you unscramble afsedrniru? It is either a compound or ...
- English - Identify the word that best describes the bolded word. 1. NO ONE ...
- English - The 'White House' has been home to many animals as well as presidents...
- English - work-abstract noun money-material noun homework-abstract noun food - ...
- Unscramble - Unscramble these letters into one word "afsedrniru"
- eng9 - The White House has been home to many animals as well as presidents. (1 ...
- english - Help on unscramble these letters : afsedrniru
- unscramble - what is this word unscrambled I have no idea!!!! aiclopv I tried ...
- grammar - Nouns Use the following categories to identify each noun: concrete ...
- English - A. Zach enjoyed biking to his job at the Bistro Cafe'. the early ...