Posted by Justin on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 7:18pm.
how would you simplify 8a-4+8-2a?
math people - Anonymous, Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 7:19pm
i think Ms. Sue posted below about that
math people - rogelio, Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 8:00pm
How do u find a pattern in the coordinates of the points. Then write the coordinates of another point in the pattern.
math people - Titi, Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 8:30pm
The answer is 6a to the second power plus 4
math people - Titi, Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 8:33pm
sorry i cant figure out the other part its been a while sense I have done it. Good luck
math people - PsyDAG, Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 12:45pm
Combine like terms to simplify.
8a-2a-4+8 = 6a+4
I don't know how Titi got "to the second power."
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - 1. LCM of 15x^7 and 45x^7 2. Marla can shovel the driveway in 60min ...
- Math - Hi there! I am so confused about these questions if anyone could help ...
- math - A vampire could have the ability to infect an entire planet if he bit 2 ...
- Math 116A - Simplify 8[56-(-86-32)]= Would thid be 1392 is that what is ment by ...
- Math - 3[x + 2 (x + 1)^2 - 4x] What would you do first to simplify? What would ...
- math - In a taste of 200 people, only 25 said that they would purchase the ...
- Math To: Reiny - This is one whole question: (12) (10xy^3) (3x^2y^2) (5x) (2y) I...
- Math - Trail Mix and Number of people A - 27 people B- 33 people Write a ...
- Hate Math - Consider the expression: (28/4). 5-6 + 4square. Explain the order of...
- math - If 8 people went to a party and each person shook hands at least one time...