Posted by roland on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 6:23pm.
how do i find the precent. 12 of 170
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 6:24pm
do you mean 12% of 170? if so, i believe you would multiply .12 by 170
math - anonymous, Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 6:26pm
i usually use the a over b = percent over 100 formula... make 2 fractions w/ an equal sign in between, on one, put a over b (in ur case, 12 over 170) and the a "p" over 100...cross multiply and then u should be left with 2 numbers, one next to ur "p", then divide...u get it?
math - Martha, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 12:13am
what precent of 191 is 32? show your work.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- College Algebra - Bayside insurance offers two health plans. Under plan A, ...
- College Algebra - (This one is one that I already have notes for. However, I can...
- Algebra - Can you please verify if I did this problem correct. I need to solve ...
- Math - So Prize money of $500 is divided between Alan & Jim so that Alan ...
- math - Select the equation that solves this problem: Eight coins (dimes and ...
- Math (Calculus) - Given any Cartesian coordinates, (x,y), there are polar ...
- math - HOW THE YOU WORK THIS PROBLEM?WHAT PRECENT OF 3.5 IS 7.2
- Please Help Me With My Math Homework - I wrote my math homework questions. It's ...
- math - how do you cange 14/30 into a desimal and precent?
- math - how do u turn a friction into a precent