Posted by Roseana. on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 5:20pm.
Hello there experts!Can you help me out with some of my questions?Thank you.
My first question is.
1.)List 3 warning symbols in my home...please!
2.)What are some precautious i should take in a lab?
Give 3 reasons why keen attention is being paid in a lab room?
Please help me..and i want answers too...not just hints..
THANK YOU EXPERTS,I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR HELPS.
- Integrated Science. - bobpursley, Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 5:28pm
warning symbols in the home:
read the UL sticker on the back of appliances.
Look on your hot water heater.
Look on the microwave popcorn bag.
Look at your mom when her face is turning red (a sure warning sign).
Read and understand what you are going to do in the lab.
Know your equipment.
Know how to dispose of chemicals that you use.
Know the exits
Know where the fire extingushers are.
- Integrated Science. - DrBob222, Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 6:04pm
Ask and ye shall receive!
Answer this Question
- integrated science - I have two questions for you experts out there.. 1.)List ...
- Integrated Science.(I NEED ALOT OF HELP!) - PLEASE I NEED ALOT OF HELP,IT'S ...
- integrated science - 1.list 20(TWENTY) instances that can happen if warning ...
- Science. - 1.identify where 4 warning symbols can be found. 2.list 20 instances ...
- science - need help with two questions need to list some uses of metallic ...
- math - Subjects Art Business Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home ...
- English - Hello! I will type 2 exercises from the lesson I am teaching on ...
- SCIENCE - Hello! I have a question!!! And its a good one!!!!!!! 1. What should I...
- English - Native speakers - Hello! I am trying to figure out one of the most ...
- Science 8 - IN science we are talking about chemical prefixes and compound names...