Posted by Amy on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 4:11pm.
Between 1500 and 1000 BCE, Crete, Greece and many other Aegean islands were invaded by the :
- World History - Writeacher, Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 4:21pm
It can't be (b) or (c) -- those are terms that apply to people who lived in what we now call Greece.
So ... either (a) or (d).
You should look those peoples up on Google and see what you can find out.
The Persians were certainly the ones who were trying to invade and occupy the Greek city-states in the 5th century BCE, but as for the 12th and 11th centuries ...
What do you think?
- World History - Anonymous, Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 12:19pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- World History - One cause of the Peloponnesian War was a. invasion of Athens by...
- ap world history - why did buddhism and christianity spread when ans as it did ...
- world geography - Which of the following is accurate? a. No one knows what ...
- ap world history - how did geography affect the trade patterns of africa and of ...
- world history - the medes were allies of the assyrians. true/flase the assyrians...
- hummainities - What is the role of trade in the spread of culture in the Aegean ...
- history - what was the economy like in china between 1000-1500 AD? thank you!
- world history - Women were able to own property and hold paying jobs in which ...
- history - greece - essay question is: the golden age of classical greece (500-...
- World History - Why did the Persians who seemed more powerful lose to Alexander?