Posted by beano on Monday, September 10, 2007 at 9:29pm.
Myoglovin, a protein that stores oxygen, has a mass of 2.98 x 10-4____
Would it be milligram, gram or kilogram?
science - DrBob222, Monday, September 10, 2007 at 10:15pm
I don't know the context in which this is used (and I assume you made a typo and are talking about myoglobin) but I don't think any one of those units you suggested is correct. From what I could find in Wikepedia, the molar mass is about 16,700; therefore, one molecule would have a mass of about 2.78 x 10^-20 g.
science - Anonymous, Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 10:02pm
science - dennis, Monday, August 5, 2013 at 9:14pm
science - Anonymous, Monday, September 1, 2014 at 11:09pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Complete the following statements by using milligram (mg), gram (g), or ...
- science - Myoglobin, a protein that stores oxygen, has a mass of 2.98 x 10-14? ...
- Science - Myoglobin, a protein that stores oxygen, has a mass of 2.98 * 10^14 ...
- Chem - Circle the letter of the unit of mass commonly used in chemistry that ...
- chemistry - when x gram of carbon is completely burnt in certain amount of ...
- Physics - A 4-kilogram mass has a speed of 6 m/s on a horizontal frictionless ...
- linear programming - A feed company is developing a feed supplement from two ...
- Math - Coould someone please let me know if I did this equation correctly. This ...
- Science - how many gram of oxygen in persent in 36 gram of water?
- math - would a banana way a gram or a kilogram?