Posted by jason on Monday, September 10, 2007 at 9:04pm.
is true a noun? if so is it an
English - Writeacher, Monday, September 10, 2007 at 9:06pm
The word "true" is an adjective. The word "truth" is a noun.
English - Writeacher, Monday, September 10, 2007 at 9:07pm
... and ... yes ... it's abstract. You can't see it or touch it or smell it... but it's still a noun.
english - pamela, Monday, September 10, 2007 at 9:08pm
a sentence with the word context
english - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 10, 2007 at 9:10pm
Pamela, please click Post a New Question and ask your question. It would help us answer it if you clarified and used a complete sentence.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- grammar - Nouns Use the following categories to identify each noun: concrete ...
- English - work-abstract noun money-material noun homework-abstract noun food - ...
- grammar - Identify ALL nouns and pronouns in the following sentence. An = not a ...
- english - how to convert common noun in to abstract noun eg. agent, glutton,...
- English - Converting common noun into abstract noun
- English - Is 'money' an abstract noun or a material noun?
- English - The 'White House' has been home to many animals as well as presidents...
- Language Arts - What is a concrete-noun? Nouns fall into two types -- concrete ...
- English - A. Zach enjoyed biking to his job at the Bistro Cafe'. the early ...
- Quick French - Just checking if my articles are correct. le stade (masculine ...