Posted by Anonymous on Monday, September 10, 2007 at 1:16am.
how does opportunity cost vary?
why does opportunity cost vary?
for why i put: Opportunity cost is different for every individual. It varies depending on the choice you make.
i'm not sure about "how" it varies though.
economics- opportunity cost - economyst, Monday, September 10, 2007 at 11:09am
Opportunity cost, for an individual, will change if relative prices change. E.g., for me, the opportunity cost of a Big Mac is about 3 double cheeseburgers. What would happen to my opportunity cost if the price of Big Macs changed, but cheeseburgers remained the same?
Opportunity cost can also change with changing tastes
economics- opportunity cost - mughal, Monday, June 30, 2008 at 1:59pm
this is confusing i hate business studies!!!!!!!]
economics- opportunity cost - Julie, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 7:38pm
For how the opportunity cost vary?
Answer: Because its expressed in relative price, and it price of one choice to the price of another.
economics- opportunity cost - jesse, Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 8:08pm
i don't know
economics- opportunity cost - emma, Monday, February 6, 2012 at 10:02pm
what does thinking at the margin help compare
economics- opportunity cost - K5, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 2:12am
I can't wait to get out of this indoctrination center!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Economics - My homework question says " what is the opportunity cost of good x ...
- Economics305 - We make choices as consumers every day. Opportunity cost is ...
- ECONOMICS - Suppose your college charges you separately for tuition and for room...
- Economics - An increase in the price of a good A.increases the opportunity cost ...
- microeconomic first principals - the best measure of the opportunity cost of any...
- accounting - Evaluate the following project using an IRR criterion, based on an ...
- Business finance - Question No 1: If two projects are _______________, the fact ...
- Finance - Mooncorp Insurance has quoted you an annual premium to insure your car...
- Accounting please help in homework - Question No: 1 Mr. A, as a financial ...
- Finance - Caluating opportunity cost. what is the annual opportunity cost of a ...