Posted by Shannon Beth on Friday, September 7, 2007 at 3:06pm.
Would (D) be the best answer for this question?
Listening activities should be:
A. on the floor,in a corner of the room.
B. in a large area for children to have
space and feel comfortable.
C. required of all students
D. in a small area with the least
number of distractions.
Language/Listening Skills - bobpursley, Friday, September 7, 2007 at 3:32pm
a. Why would one want to teach listening on the floor? b. Ever try to listen carefully in a large room? Lots of distraactions. A and B are out. C: would you require deaf students to have listening activities?
Language/Listening Skills - Anonymous, Saturday, September 8, 2007 at 11:36am
Language/Listening Skills - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 7, 2007 at 3:33pm
Yes, I agree. People in a small area can listen better than if there are a lot of distractions.
Language/Listening Skills - bobpursley, Friday, September 7, 2007 at 3:36pm
Shannon: What is the title of the course you are taking, and for whom is it intended. Curiosity is getting the better of me.
Language/Listening Skills - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 8, 2007 at 11:08am
Just in case you haven't done this, here is a google search on your subject:
(Broken Link Removed)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language/Listening Skills - Which activity would be the least likely to ...
- communication skills - explore the following types of listening skills i) ...
- COM 200 - All of the following are accurate tips for effective listening EXCEPT...
- Speech - Listening to your friend sincerely as they tell you about their day ( ...
- resources for education young children part 3 - I have three questions hope you ...
- Preschool Question--Pleae Help! - I asked this question a few days ago- and ...
- English - 1. He is listening to music with headphones. 2. He is listening to ...
- Children's Literature - Can you help my roommates and I to determine the best ...
- Speech 09 - I'm posting this question again I really need to know if i am right ...
- English - Here is the second part of the objectives. 5)use communication ...