Posted by Shannon Beth on Friday, September 7, 2007 at 2:08pm.
I have a couple of questions that I
need help with. Please let me know if
you agree with my answers.
1. "I'm cutting the apple into six
pieces so that you can share
with each of your friends,"
is an example of:
A. elaborated speech
B. explanatory speech
D. detail-oriented language
2. "I eated it all up!"said Jimmy.
Mrs. Newman,his teacher,should
A. "Jimmy,say that again,but instead
of saying "I eated it all up!
say,"I ate it all up."
B. "You eated it all up? Then what
C. "What did you eat up?"
D. "That isn't the right way to
say that. Try again."
#1. (B) explanatory talk
#2. (C) "What did you eat up?"
I am a little confused on the second question, (I know you should model the
- Language/Listening& Speech Skills - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 7, 2007 at 2:24pm
Both of your answers are correct. :-)
- Language/Listening& Speech Skills - LehrerinSagt, Friday, September 7, 2007 at 5:09pm
I'd tell the child, "You ATE it all up? What did you eat up?" That would give the child the correct form of the verb for both past and present tense. But since that's not a choice...I'd go with your answers.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Speech 09 - I'm posting this question again I really need to know if i am right ...
- English - Any ideas on grouping students? It has to be an activity.The only ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers? I ...
- Speech - Listening to your friend sincerely as they tell you about their day ( ...
- English 7: Wk Sht - Perseverance - I have to answer these 4 questions and in ...
- Language Arts - Flannel board stories encourage which of the language arts ...
- Language/Listening Skills - Would (D) be the best answer for this question? ...
- To Sam: Penn Foster answers - Please do not post any more answers. Jiskha is not...
- Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers to make ...